Sunday, August 31, 2008

No, we are not dead... at least not yet.

Yes yes, we know: it has been too long. Did you honestly think we began giving up on the project? I have only two words to say to that and I apologize in advance.

Hell. No.

Actually, these past two months have been hard for us. Some had a summer job to finance their survival project (most likely their fridge) while others will still stuck in school for their math classes or to take final evaluations to see whenever they remembered anything taught to them in the year.

Of course, in-between, we worked on the new projects, one which I'm halfway sure you know of already. The website is still under design and *I* can proudly that the coding will be done by end of November if I do the work in my spare time, since college started again and all that.

The artists are updating their stuff, but I'm not updating the gallery. So yeah, you can blame me for being lazy and not letting you view the new stuff... but you can check it out on their dA profiles.

In other news, we have a new member to the team which won't be revealed here unless someone kicks me in the butt telling me to change that stupid sentence that claims he's a secret. Well, not much of a secret: you know it's a he. To promote his work, we'll make a small special gallery for him in which you will be able to fully enjoy his stuff. He is a great asset to our team and we cannot wait to work with him.

What else... umm... hmm.... have I forgotten something?

I guess not. Ahwell... I guess that's our news for today.

Take care of yourselves, keep up the good clicking-and-or-referring-to-our-site work and see ya online!

- Dark Daxter

No comments: