Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Devil Gun Showdown first concepts...

The Main Character... I call her "V"... for now...

Some young chicky... she can control robots... somehow...

Well, lately I was ill, so I had a little time to do crappy sketches... And for some reason, I didn't want to continue on the current projects... maybe I thought that I couldn't do any proper art in my current state... so I've decided to continue with Devil Gun Showdown concept arts...


And I came up with a individual style for this project... So I've decided to announce it over here and I also wanted to show some prews.... here are 2....actually... the maincharacter and another side character... remember... DGS is a HENTAI project... it will be one of our first Eroge game... if we ever manage to do one... at least that's what I wish to do... sigh, life is short... so we might not start doing them at all D:





-Kim

No comments: