Tuesday, December 04, 2007

CHINA DRESS x3!!!

Yay xD!


I'm finally ready for our project now... more or less. It's wonderful, it seems the team is starting to trust me, this is a good sign for our teamwork! I discovered that I am the oldest member -.-... makes me something like a big brother huh?... That kind of sucks... However, now I feel responsible to take care of things, let's hope world doesn't go under because of that lolz ^^; however, my individual project is almost over, that makes me a bit relieved again, guess I can continue things now... btw, KAzu finally made it to the blog writer section too, I just hope that he will make good use of this, to make this place a bit more active, it hasn't been updated much lately and I hope that will change soon! D:





However, here's a picture for our first 100 pageviews xD
This is yet another nameless character, same as Mary, it's not sure if she will ever see the sunlight again, I guess not until we find a place for her... I wonder if KAzu is going to color her for us...

-Kim

No comments: