Sunday, December 02, 2007

A little introduction of our current team




Okay, since I'm in a good mood recently, I've decided to introduce our current team members.

KAzuri is a really wonderful colourist in our team, he agreed to do the colorings and background illustrations for our next project.

Dark Daxter is our mastermind when it comes to organisation and programming, he is responsible for our sides's layouts and settings. He's also the lead programmer of our next game, a true friend, partner and lifesaver!

BW is the only team member who will work with me on a seperate project during our game project, the doujinshi project. I absolutely adore his drawing abilities, since he is really skilled in drawing poses, which i cannot D:, at least now... I want to learn as much from him as possible and of course, to make some good projects.

A yet still not a full member of our team is our young and talented clothes designer. She's our jewl and only female member so far... ( that's why I'm so happy about, a female member, isn't that encouraging? (°A°);;; ) If you are impressed by some clothes design we have here, think of her and thanks God for sending us her helping hand.

At last, the final member would be me... how should I call myself... an all'rounder? So far, it looks like that I'm sticking my nose into the other members works and try to learn as much as possible... I'm nowhere the best... you could call me multi talented... but I don't really think so D:... different from them, I still haven't found my place yet... I still don't know where I'm the best at... maybe in thinking of the stories for our projects? I don't know... however... I think that everyone in our current team is happy about my present... and that's why i have to keep improving to not let them down D:

Well, that's the current team of the Green Apple Cider... awesome huh? ^^

I still hope that our team is increasing, life would be less stressfull if we could split teams for seperate projects, that way we could be more productive for all the manga fans around.... let us hope that we will keep up gettin better xD

EDIT: This little picture of our little mascot is a gif animation, have fun ^^, it's free for everyone! except you want to use it for some reasons, ask us first... cause Cider-tan is © by the Green Apple Cider Studios...

-Kim

4 comments:

KAZuri said...

only 2 sentences!? I must be lame than ; -;

lol just kidding, well at least I got the 1st introduction.

Anonymous said...

o_O Oh,damn! I'm so sorry about that! D: I just had no idea what to write T-T
I think that was number 2... Dax already did it once...

Dark Daxter said...

Now I know I may be late but... what kind "Dax already did it once" are you talking about?

Kuro Neko-chan said...

Pyon~ how nice of you to say that about me! ^w^ I feel fuzzy all over pyooon~

... I'm a jewel? 0 . o